I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣






blogskinby:SchaaAlHassan
editby: ♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Anger Management
As the above title suggest, I'm becoming angsty (more than I already was) due to the endless calls that ring at 9am sharp on the dot onwards. It's super frustrating having to speak to those type of uncles and aunties whom think that they own the whole world just because they are well, OLD. Seriously, I don't lack respect for elderly, just that when they really get on my nerves, it is really really frustrating.

Thus, I need to learn how to control my anger. For the sake of lesser wrinkles when I grow older day by day as well as for the sake of doing a better job. Seriously -.- Nonetheless, today was good so far, busy to the max and I've come to realise that after changing to my new job, I have been super busy, 9am start work, and just blink** it's 12pm and lunch time. Though we often drag the lunch time. Had lunch at 12.45pm today instead and I have to applaud my team for the ability to really D.R.A.G. Conversation for my team when we are heading to somewhere like 1) meeting; 2) lunch.
Example.
Val: I'm hungry.. Are we gonna have lunch soon? T_T *gives the ultra sad face*
Linda: Eh kia ley, dun drag liao. Lunch!
Darren: Okay okay, *stands up but continue to type* where you all wanna go for lunch?
-Silence- and Darren proceeds to sit down cause everyone else is still not up from seats yet.
Linda: Eh kia liao la! Wah lau, you all wanna go lunch or not!
All: Okay okay, gogo *proceeds to take wallet and tissue or whatsoever.*
So after the above conversation, 15mins passed,lunch time dragged~~
Same goes for meeting. LOL Im AWED at my team's ability to TU SI GAN (Drag time in hokkien!) LOL! Bad habit! *tsk tsk*

Anyway, chatting with Gwen & Pris while on the way to work, heard about what's going on in the office now. Well, times are different now. Can't do much about it too.. hopefully Gwen will be strong enough to pass through this tough time. Change is never easy, it's important to cope with the changes.

Well well, before work ended,CY wasn't in a good mood cause of what happened earlier. Hmm.. sometimes things are just now easy being at where you are. *sighs* Too bad everyone just gotta grow up.

Random but nice song..by 2am,ballad is still one of my favourites ;)


|