I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣






blogskinby:SchaaAlHassan
editby: ♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Life in the simplest form :)
Updating my blog from my uncle's place is so different. As i type, I hear the crikets and frogs from Mother Nature and this is something totally brand new. Well, not like I haven't been here before and in fact, every single trip back makes me appreciate Mother Nature more :) It is a totally different experience from staying in the urban area for my entire life.
Perhaps, just perhaps when I'm done with what I have to do in the city, I would be able to retire and perhaps own a small farm or plantation, a step closer to Mother Nature & waking up to the smell of fresh air and breeze.


The blazing sky in Singapore while we're on the way in!
Weather was exceptionally hot just like de past few days ._.|| Isn't it supposed to be Spring nowww? D:



I'm so in loveeeeee with the clear blue sky! & look at what's along the road! :)


the rows of shophouses that gives you the "in-malaysia" feel!

Went to the Econsave (somewhat like NTUC in SG), shopped for all the groceries and head back to Uncle's place for dinner time! Yipeeee! It feels super satisfied when you get to really eat veggies that you grow yourself! it's simply different!

After dinner time, had a few rounds of mahjong then decided to make the muffins that I have been wanting to do for the longest time ever! Blueberry Muffin with choco chips!




& TADAH!!! The result! :D


Satisfied day spent! Now I needa go get some rest!

Goodnight world!
|