was super busy at work sending emails and stuff today! Oh my. totally killer man! Gotta sort out those thousands of email that got bounced back. Total chore ._. gotta send the listings out to the same thousands of people again tomorrow. putting that aside, I have yet to complete the overview table for Ching Yeng ZOMG. Kill me pleaseeee. definitely gonna get to work even earlier tomorrow! and PRAYING HARD that I can leave on time tomorrow too cause I'm meeting the Gossip girls! HAHA! Been few weeks, and I miss them tonnes! :D and Yipeee!! T.G.I.F again! weeeeeeee!
Swam few laps today, it felt great! best destress method ! :DD
|
Missy Melsy
❤ to daydream about the impossible ❤ being family oriented ❤ the carefree lifestyle ❤ Singapore for being a small little island ❤ protecting those I love and be loved by them ❤ to learn, learn to ❤
was super busy at work sending emails and stuff today! Oh my. totally killer man! Gotta sort out those thousands of email that got bounced back. Total chore ._. gotta send the listings out to the same thousands of people again tomorrow. putting that aside, I have yet to complete the overview table for Ching Yeng ZOMG. Kill me pleaseeee. definitely gonna get to work even earlier tomorrow! and PRAYING HARD that I can leave on time tomorrow too cause I'm meeting the Gossip girls! HAHA! Been few weeks, and I miss them tonnes! :D and Yipeee!! T.G.I.F again! weeeeeeee!
Swam few laps today, it felt great! best destress method ! :DD