I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣
blogskinby:
SchaaAlHassan
editby:
♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Cause you're the cheater, a liar and a killer.
0be my sim simi
'Cause you're the cheater,
A Liar,
& A Killa.
You took my love and killed it,
|
Missy Melsy
❤ to daydream about the impossible
❤ being family oriented
❤ the carefree lifestyle
❤ Singapore for being a small little island
❤ protecting those I love and be loved by them
❤ to learn, learn to ❤
Quotes for Tot
Cause you're the cheater, a liar and a killer.
0be my sim simi
'Cause you're the cheater,
A Liar,
& A Killa.
You took my love and killed it,
|
Don't you dare give up.
Weekends is the ❤ !
过去。。
-_-|| I gave up
Happily tired!
Did you know?
Cough go away pleaseeee!
New Job, New Hope
hoho Happy Chinese New Year!
Emotional Breakdown.
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
October 2012
foxyform.com