Perhaps it's all the unhappiness that I have kept within the entire year, perhaps some people, some things had just decided to rub off my emotions or had me lose my patience towards them. Whichever it is, it's time to keep it off again and decided if I shall finally give something up to make myself happier.
❤ to daydream about the impossible ❤ being family oriented ❤ the carefree lifestyle ❤ Singapore for being a small little island ❤ protecting those I love and be loved by them ❤ to learn, learn to ❤
Perhaps it's all the unhappiness that I have kept within the entire year, perhaps some people, some things had just decided to rub off my emotions or had me lose my patience towards them. Whichever it is, it's time to keep it off again and decided if I shall finally give something up to make myself happier.