I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣
blogskinby:
SchaaAlHassan
editby:
♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Determination.
0be my sim simi
I need to be
determined.
For once. To fight for what I should be having.
Go Amelia!(^.^)!
Labels:
Jiayous
|
Missy Melsy
❤ to daydream about the impossible
❤ being family oriented
❤ the carefree lifestyle
❤ Singapore for being a small little island
❤ protecting those I love and be loved by them
❤ to learn, learn to ❤
Quotes for Tot
Determination.
0be my sim simi
I need to be
determined.
For once. To fight for what I should be having.
Go Amelia!(^.^)!
Labels:
Jiayous
|
超准心理测验 - Adapted from Iphone App
Truth Is.
Bright & Shine! Start of a New Week! ❤
Music in my ears! ♪
大扫除!!
♕ The Story ♕
❤ Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ❤
ஜ Don't waste your life trying to impress others.D...
New Year , New Hopes ♥, New People! 웃
☠ Sleepy ☠
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
October 2012
foxyform.com