大扫除!!
Thank god I woke up without the headache and finally had the chance to clean up my EVER-SO-MESSY bedroom. xD okay I'm not proud of that but oh well, alas i have the chance to do it! the result of a clean bedroom, a satisfied me lying on my beautiful, comfy bed and an empty stomach ~.~ Didn't really feel like eating anything so what I had was like green bean soup? ._. luckily mummy cooked dinner or else I'm so gonna starved to death.
packed up my room, found alot of memories, threw away some memories, but there's still some stuff which I can't bear to throw. A birthday card for last year's birthday, polaroid memories.. Woke up today, dreamt about someone whom I haven't met for a long long time. Used to be best friends for so long, and what happened made me never to believe love between best friends anymore. "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend" is just not for me.
Oh and I found out, this year's xmas gifts. Either my hands are like really rough or I have hands like a centipede, I currently have 5 small and 1 large hand cream, crabtree and evelyn, body shop whichever. ~.~|| dumbfounded. I seriously wonder when would I be able to finish using that amount of creams.
The above peek said it all. And oh yes, countless bears. Be it Christmas, Birthdays, I simply receives Bears. Actually, I'm not so much of a bear person but I think i definitely have the "I-Love-Soft-Toys" look. If otherwise, I can't exactly explain why I keep receiving them.
Anyway, while I was cleaning up my room, my dear Hammie was sleeping so blissfully that I couldn't resist taking his peektures (>,<)
真是幸福. tsk tsk !
Hoho! even Zebra says I can compile my story into a book xD I shall create more stories in office when I'm bored next time xD maybe this time I can take peektures of Hammie *evil thoughts* :p
Labels: Cleaning day
|
大扫除!!
Thank god I woke up without the headache and finally had the chance to clean up my EVER-SO-MESSY bedroom. xD okay I'm not proud of that but oh well, alas i have the chance to do it! the result of a clean bedroom, a satisfied me lying on my beautiful, comfy bed and an empty stomach ~.~ Didn't really feel like eating anything so what I had was like green bean soup? ._. luckily mummy cooked dinner or else I'm so gonna starved to death.
packed up my room, found alot of memories, threw away some memories, but there's still some stuff which I can't bear to throw. A birthday card for last year's birthday, polaroid memories.. Woke up today, dreamt about someone whom I haven't met for a long long time. Used to be best friends for so long, and what happened made me never to believe love between best friends anymore. "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend" is just not for me.
Oh and I found out, this year's xmas gifts. Either my hands are like really rough or I have hands like a centipede, I currently have 5 small and 1 large hand cream, crabtree and evelyn, body shop whichever. ~.~|| dumbfounded. I seriously wonder when would I be able to finish using that amount of creams.
The above peek said it all. And oh yes, countless bears. Be it Christmas, Birthdays, I simply receives Bears. Actually, I'm not so much of a bear person but I think i definitely have the "I-Love-Soft-Toys" look. If otherwise, I can't exactly explain why I keep receiving them.
Anyway, while I was cleaning up my room, my dear Hammie was sleeping so blissfully that I couldn't resist taking his peektures (>,<)
真是幸福. tsk tsk !
Hoho! even Zebra says I can compile my story into a book xD I shall create more stories in office when I'm bored next time xD maybe this time I can take peektures of Hammie *evil thoughts* :p
Labels: Cleaning day
|