Beginning of an End ☁
Well,
it has certainly been a long time since I last touched bloggers and the skin is finally up!
Christmas
Spent this year's Xmas at Uncle's place for a gathering. No gifts exchange but it was enjoyable. Instead I think we fast-forwarded time to CNY instead busy baking pineapple tarts! :x
& the Pressies I gotten from beloved colleagues ❤
I am thankful to all my dear colleagues and friends who have stood by me so far.
As for the Al-es-whole©, scram before i turn
really nasty. Your kind cooperation is duly appreciated. ت
Labels: End Beginning
|
Beginning of an End ☁
Well,
it has certainly been a long time since I last touched bloggers and the skin is finally up!
Christmas
Spent this year's Xmas at Uncle's place for a gathering. No gifts exchange but it was enjoyable. Instead I think we fast-forwarded time to CNY instead busy baking pineapple tarts! :x
& the Pressies I gotten from beloved colleagues ❤
I am thankful to all my dear colleagues and friends who have stood by me so far.
As for the Al-es-whole©, scram before i turn
really nasty. Your kind cooperation is duly appreciated. ت
Labels: End Beginning
|