I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣






blogskinby:SchaaAlHassan
editby: ♚ Miss Melsy ♚
♕ The Story ♕
One day while I was happily snoozing off cuddling my favourite teddy bear, dreaming of my favourite food~



I heard the sound of my phone ringing! *Brringg Brrrrrrringgg*! My drumstick!! My donut! D: Flew away -sighs- *grumbles grumbles*




*mumbles* and i heard Kitty's voice o.o "Hilly, *sobs sobs* are we best friends?", "Silly Kitty, of course we are! We've been friends since like FOREVER!"




*mumble mumble* "uhs Kitty, did you call me at 3am to ask me this?"
"mm.. mm.. yaaa. Cause I had a nightmare *starts sobbing again*. I dreamt that you told me that you no longer want me in your life cause cause I snatched a fish from you this morning *sobs*"


"Kitty are you serious? you thought that I wanted you out of my life cause of that stinky fish!?!?"


"but but Hilly, you looked really really unhappy this morning and so I thought you were upset with me ):"


"No Kitty, I am perfectly fine with you having that stink but i'm not alright with you waking me up at 3am just to ask me this!!! Rawrrs!and I am going back to sleep now! Bye!"
- End of Story -

Well well, I must have been really bored at work. Nonetheless, it's kinda funny when you put cute peektures of these lil beings together to form a story :3

With ❤.

Labels:


|