Gawd!
Gawd! been a few days since I last posted! can't believe I slept away half of my Sunday >: like a uhs. okays. nevermind. well well, at least i went to work feeling refreshed! doing the handover later lurh. Kinda 不舍得 but oh well, there's nothing much else i can do anyway. Praying hard that I'm on my right track. ;D
Went for FT Island autograph session with Jas ❤! been so long since I last met her! and she promised she would bring her muffin dear to meet up next time she's available! hees. can't wait! her muffin dearest is the cutest! :p
Yes! It's the cute guys! alright We were trying our best to catch a glimpse of them but anyway, i gave up halfway so ya. Jas took all the photos then :x
And yes, we squeezed, waited all for his smile. alright I wasn't exactly prepared to do that, but Jas went all out. & she managed to catch this uber cute smile on Hongki ^.^v
Then soon after, we decided on dinner where Eve dearest actually recommended! Korean BBQ! After watching some korean guys! LOL!
Yummy Kimchi soup and Ramun! tho the ramun tasted exactly like maggi mee I can cook at home, but it's superb there! LOL! different ambience i guess. Makes me feel like I'm really in Korea O.O!
Thereafter, some peektures taken while we were trying to let our stomach rest a lil bit.. just a lil bit :p
Blur is the new Cool!:3
Tata! :D
Labels: FT Island
|
Gawd!
Gawd! been a few days since I last posted! can't believe I slept away half of my Sunday >: like a uhs. okays. nevermind. well well, at least i went to work feeling refreshed! doing the handover later lurh. Kinda 不舍得 but oh well, there's nothing much else i can do anyway. Praying hard that I'm on my right track. ;D
Went for FT Island autograph session with Jas ❤! been so long since I last met her! and she promised she would bring her muffin dear to meet up next time she's available! hees. can't wait! her muffin dearest is the cutest! :p
Yes! It's the cute guys! alright We were trying our best to catch a glimpse of them but anyway, i gave up halfway so ya. Jas took all the photos then :x
And yes, we squeezed, waited all for his smile. alright I wasn't exactly prepared to do that, but Jas went all out. & she managed to catch this uber cute smile on Hongki ^.^v
Then soon after, we decided on dinner where Eve dearest actually recommended! Korean BBQ! After watching some korean guys! LOL!
Yummy Kimchi soup and Ramun! tho the ramun tasted exactly like maggi mee I can cook at home, but it's superb there! LOL! different ambience i guess. Makes me feel like I'm really in Korea O.O!
Thereafter, some peektures taken while we were trying to let our stomach rest a lil bit.. just a lil bit :p
Blur is the new Cool!:3
Tata! :D
Labels: FT Island
|