I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣






blogskinby:SchaaAlHassan
editby: ♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Weekends is the ❤ !
Phewwwww! one entire week of battle! and finally the weekend is hereee! a call for celebration, I met up with Pris and Gwennie for dinner at Modesto's! Reminds me of my first welfare dinner with Adecco! Wow time definitely flies man. good old times..

was lucky enough to catch some fireworks as we were sitting at the open space area with a nice river-view from our side! Fireworks came from the Song of the sea at Sentosa I believe! Italian cuisine with Fireworks is just about the best remedy that could aid to cure the weariness from an entire week of work done! ;D We were enjoying so much to the extent that by the time we left Modesto's it was near to 10pm! Like I've said, good times always pass by so quickly! went to Tangs and got myself a nice Pierre Cardin purse and finally able to slot in all the cards and everything without a mess, ❤! Sales staff was so rude that I attitude her back too. -sulks- nonetheless, it didn't manage to spoil my beautiful start of the weekend (THANK GOD!).

Chillout at our usual favourite Starbucks with Gwennie so focused on the TOTO RESULT! LOL! well the pay-out was 10mil i think, that's why laaaa! tsk!
In the end leyy, not even a pair came out on hers .____.|| seriously. Discussed a little on the plan for Gladys' Birthday celebration and Gwennie passed me the invitation to Jolene's wedding! Yipeeee! Can't wait already!Super excited for Jolene too cause all of us has really seen the effort that she puts in to make it the best day of her life and we definitely wish her the best too! :D

With that being said, it is officially Saturday! I'm half dead and it's BEDTIMEEEEE! Yipppppeeee! ;D Hi Saturday!!
|