Pre-Valentine's
So many breakups just before Valentines. Second case I've heard already. Why do people even bother celebrating Valentines when every other day of the 365 days, you only feel special on this day itself. Isn't it better that u feel special on the 364 days which is not Valentines? Hmm, if only love could be calculated, I might probably be the best student xD
Anyways, went to Mariners' Club for lunch today for their set lunch. Food was alright, wanted to take a peekture but when I was about to, Kelley who was beside me asked me "wah still need to take peekture before eating uh?" and I just "oh no laaa, just whatsapp-ing" =x then the best moment, she ate halfway, she suddenly took her phone out and took a peekture of her food and she was like "AIYAAA I STILL YOUNG MAR. NEED TO TAKE PEEKTURE OSO!" ZOMG LA! if i knew she would do that I would have just took the peekture can!! tsk. end up now I only have de menu peekture ._.||
Then in the afternoon, Ching Yeng bought us bubble tea!& I had a chance to taste this Artease from Tanjong Pagar market! First try, not bad! I had hazelnut milktea, same as Val! :p
Quite yummy! & the pearl is on par with KOI's! <3!
& then my pre-valentine's celebration with Eveeeee darling!
Our spread! LOL! been a long time since I last ate at 来来. The last time I ate it was with hmmm.. Well! had a great day overall yesterday! ;D
Who said you can't celebrate Valentine's without a lover?! I definitely can! <3
|
Pre-Valentine's
So many breakups just before Valentines. Second case I've heard already. Why do people even bother celebrating Valentines when every other day of the 365 days, you only feel special on this day itself. Isn't it better that u feel special on the 364 days which is not Valentines? Hmm, if only love could be calculated, I might probably be the best student xD
Anyways, went to Mariners' Club for lunch today for their set lunch. Food was alright, wanted to take a peekture but when I was about to, Kelley who was beside me asked me "wah still need to take peekture before eating uh?" and I just "oh no laaa, just whatsapp-ing" =x then the best moment, she ate halfway, she suddenly took her phone out and took a peekture of her food and she was like "AIYAAA I STILL YOUNG MAR. NEED TO TAKE PEEKTURE OSO!" ZOMG LA! if i knew she would do that I would have just took the peekture can!! tsk. end up now I only have de menu peekture ._.||
Then in the afternoon, Ching Yeng bought us bubble tea!& I had a chance to taste this Artease from Tanjong Pagar market! First try, not bad! I had hazelnut milktea, same as Val! :p
Quite yummy! & the pearl is on par with KOI's! <3!
& then my pre-valentine's celebration with Eveeeee darling!
Our spread! LOL! been a long time since I last ate at 来来. The last time I ate it was with hmmm.. Well! had a great day overall yesterday! ;D
Who said you can't celebrate Valentine's without a lover?! I definitely can! <3
|