YAY-NESS! songs to my blog again~!! though I can't download those nice nice blog templates from blogskins, managed to find some substitute >.< originally from blogger but I change the colour! :D So happy that it's done up again! :p
Special thanks to Zebra for instructions on the music player thingy! :DDD
Okay I shall post my educational quotes tomorrow :p
|
Missy Melsy
❤ to daydream about the impossible ❤ being family oriented ❤ the carefree lifestyle ❤ Singapore for being a small little island ❤ protecting those I love and be loved by them ❤ to learn, learn to ❤
YAY-NESS! songs to my blog again~!! though I can't download those nice nice blog templates from blogskins, managed to find some substitute >.< originally from blogger but I change the colour! :D So happy that it's done up again! :p
Special thanks to Zebra for instructions on the music player thingy! :DDD
Okay I shall post my educational quotes tomorrow :p