I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣






blogskinby:SchaaAlHassan
editby: ♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Beautiful Saturday~~
Okay waking up freaking early on a Saturday is not exactly beautiful but nonetheless, being Saturday itself is simply gorgeous for I get to laze around, without emails to blast, advertisements to worry about, meeting minutes to note, it is simply a charm! :3

Went for dinner at Joan's family store which has infamous bak kut teh, and true enough, the entire shop is CROWDED during evening time despite the inaccessibility. It's at a place where only like 2-3 bus reach (excluding the walking distance) and withOUT MRT. We took a cab there,so ya. HAHA! But it was worth it! the soup is delicious! (all pictures in Joan's camera which I am waiting for her uploads).

Max Brenner is ❤!
Max is a shop where they sell really nice dessert like ice cream waffle and most importantly their CHOCOLATE drinks! yum yum! :p
Even the peekture itself looks sooooo delicious! ❤.❤!!

Then there's the awful Cappucino (but yet looking super delicious)! Okay maybe it's our (me and gwen's) stupid idea to mix the already bitter chocolate with the capucino. but it was supposed to be drank together waddddd! -sulks- but well, it's Gwennie's! so she gotta finish it all up! :p
Seeeee, this totally explains how looks can be deceiving -sighs- but we had a good time chatting over work and life and GOSSIPS. HAH! thats why we are the Gossip Girls. :p a name that our dear Gwennie came up with ._.|| she is always creative with these kinda stuff. Poor Pris had some toothache and couldn't join us. But I am really really looking forward to the picnic event that is next on the list! ❤!

I am glad I have them all ;)
signing off with my max brenner ❤






|