I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣






blogskinby:SchaaAlHassan
editby: ♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Weekends with Fresh air!
Finally ended this week! CY is back so no more slacking at work! Work is getting better, not as busy as it was at first and I am getting along well with my colleagues! (^.~)

Can't wait for Jolene's wedding next weekend! AND THE GOSSIP GIRL's picnic! can't wait at all! I am loving March already! xD But before that, tomorrow is the time to breathe in more fresh air, get some mosquitoes bite (Okay, actually A LOT of mosquitoes bite)and MAHJONG AND MUFFIN BAKING TIME at uncle's place! I kinda like the relax time in kampong~ it's simply something you can never find in Singapore. Shall look forward to my short getaway!


Perhaps, just perhaps, I have been too strong for the longest time. Strong-headed too. But was it wrong to abide by my own principle? I don't know. Being strong is getting weary, draining me out of all my energy and this sucked. Seriously.

I could just break down and cry to my heart's content, only to find that those tears that has been welling up in my heart has since dried up.
|