Half a week almost gone!
Looking ahead is definitely better than always looking back at what has passed.
What's done cannot be undone & the only choice left is to make sure the same things don't ever happen again.
Ah, reminisce the past, miss my poly days when I rejoice over a simple white chocolate donut and HL strawberry milk during break time with Eunice, Joanne, Liling and Vicky. Those were the good old days. :) I am really really thankful I have them with me throughout my poly days!
I wish I was just a student once again...
|
Half a week almost gone!
Looking ahead is definitely better than always looking back at what has passed.
What's done cannot be undone & the only choice left is to make sure the same things don't ever happen again.
Ah, reminisce the past, miss my poly days when I rejoice over a simple white chocolate donut and HL strawberry milk during break time with Eunice, Joanne, Liling and Vicky. Those were the good old days. :) I am really really thankful I have them with me throughout my poly days!
I wish I was just a student once again...
|