I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣






blogskinby:SchaaAlHassan
editby: ♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Busy busy month!
The entire March is killing me. So many birthdays, so many appointments. Though I am glad all these made me busy and forget what I felt upset about.

The only way to make the sorrows disappear is to bring in happiness. Find joy in the things that make you happy and learning to appreciate things that happened and not what that failed.

Anyway, this is a SUPER busy month cause of the MANY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS. freaking serious. I can proudly say majority of my friends has birthday in March. seriously.
But to this very special friend of mine, someone who walked with me through every single up and down, be it relationship, family, friends, anything and everything, she is definitely someone I am grateful to have appeared in my life for the past 12 years.

THANK YOU CHERLENE YEO!!


I'm very very grateful that she has appeared in my life. To someone who has no siblings, she is a really good friend. To be with me, stand by me, through all the decisions I've made, guided me through those decisions I couldn't make, She made me see things the way I didn't managed to. Honestly, apart from my family, she's the next closest person I felt I could rely on for the past 12 years. Else I would still be a lost sheep or perhaps struck with Autism. LOL. I hope she feels I've done de same for her too. & if I hadn't done enough, I wish I would do even better to be a really good friend.

Thank you babe! <3 With all things said, I shall post more in the next blog posts of de celebrationsss~~ *i hope* :x

Thank you for hurting me like you did, cause it made me realise what's more important than having you around.
|