P.S I Hate You.
Gotten so used to it,
It just became a habit.
Being hurt, being strong, being independent,
Sometimes I just wish that I could simply rely on someone to bring me through it all.
But it will never happen again,
For I'm quite certain,
Love is never gonna be the same again without you.
I hated the fact that I turn into a devil, without you by my side.
We always thought we knew each other inside out, but do you really know?
Because you'd never know the hurt that you've inflicted on me
When you simply decide to leave me alone like this.
P.S I Hate You.
|
P.S I Hate You.
Gotten so used to it,
It just became a habit.
Being hurt, being strong, being independent,
Sometimes I just wish that I could simply rely on someone to bring me through it all.
But it will never happen again,
For I'm quite certain,
Love is never gonna be the same again without you.
I hated the fact that I turn into a devil, without you by my side.
We always thought we knew each other inside out, but do you really know?
Because you'd never know the hurt that you've inflicted on me
When you simply decide to leave me alone like this.
P.S I Hate You.
|