"Cause girl you are amazing, just the way you are."
The most comforting song that stop tears every single time now that there's no one else who could make me feel better.
Hectic weekend makes it seemed like I didn't have any off days last week. Kinda sucky but gotta admit, it was fun gathering. With the G.G and seeing the people whom I would see everyday in the past. Jolene is gorgeous in her wedding gown! But then again, which girl isn't? Angus' face was as red as a cooked lobster by the end of the dinner! Poor Jolene! Haha! Hope they would stay blissful and sweet for the rest of their life.
Picnic on Saturday was great! though I wouldn't exactly love the ultimate hot weather, it is better than raining the entire time we're there! So what more could we ask for? ;) Margaret brought her DSLR over so most of the peektures are still pending for her turtle upload speed :p Nonetheless, I believe we all enjoyed the G.G moments, adding another chapter to our life :) and nothing could ever describe how fortunate I feel to have them with me.
I might not have you beside me now, but there are so many more things that I have come to appreciate apart from you.
"You're the only one I see", that's a lie. Cause I can see everyone else around me too, but I chose to look only at you. Now that you're gone, I've learn to look at every other thing around me and appreciate the beauty of life, in another aspect. :) I ought to be happy.. I ought to be.
|
Missy Melsy
❤ to daydream about the impossible ❤ being family oriented ❤ the carefree lifestyle ❤ Singapore for being a small little island ❤ protecting those I love and be loved by them ❤ to learn, learn to ❤
"Cause girl you are amazing, just the way you are."
The most comforting song that stop tears every single time now that there's no one else who could make me feel better.
Hectic weekend makes it seemed like I didn't have any off days last week. Kinda sucky but gotta admit, it was fun gathering. With the G.G and seeing the people whom I would see everyday in the past. Jolene is gorgeous in her wedding gown! But then again, which girl isn't? Angus' face was as red as a cooked lobster by the end of the dinner! Poor Jolene! Haha! Hope they would stay blissful and sweet for the rest of their life.
Picnic on Saturday was great! though I wouldn't exactly love the ultimate hot weather, it is better than raining the entire time we're there! So what more could we ask for? ;) Margaret brought her DSLR over so most of the peektures are still pending for her turtle upload speed :p Nonetheless, I believe we all enjoyed the G.G moments, adding another chapter to our life :) and nothing could ever describe how fortunate I feel to have them with me.
I might not have you beside me now, but there are so many more things that I have come to appreciate apart from you.
"You're the only one I see", that's a lie. Cause I can see everyone else around me too, but I chose to look only at you. Now that you're gone, I've learn to look at every other thing around me and appreciate the beauty of life, in another aspect. :) I ought to be happy.. I ought to be.