Good Good Friday!
Finally the time to update! Keep slping super duper early these days & ever since I own the iPad, I've been lazy to even switch on my PC or laptop ~.~ All my nice nice shows ended so I'm still keeping a lookout for the New Nice Shows!
Went through the peektures I took and realise I haven't been diligently uploading them -sulks- and it just kept accumulating and accumulatingggg~~ So... gonna see what's worthy of uploading today!
Grandma's Birthday dinner 10th March
The MENU for the night at the restaurant!
Frankly speaking, the food were mostly so-so. But the prawns and the black pepper pork ribs were YUMMEHHHH! (refer to below)
the prawns! & ...
It's the first time I ate pork ribs like how I eat a drumstick -__-|| Uniquely yummy!
JB Trip to Uncle's House!!
Keep going to Uncle's place nowadays, prolly cause it felt most peaceful over there and I would at least be away from computers & internet a day or 2 :)
Secretly taking foto while Cousin drives!
& he has the time to pose for me to snap a shot @_@ *yells MY SAFETY*! -kidding-
& my turn! wanted to snap the old shophouses of Msia but kinda failed cuz the iPad's really heavy to take with single hand and trying to snap the peekture at the same time -__-||
There~~ finally the scenery! :D
and we got really hungry cause I rushed out without breakfast or lunch cause I got home from drinking with colleagues till 6.30am in the morning and getting up from bed and ready to Msia at 11am. which mean I only slept for like 4-5hours? @_@ Craziness.. I'm taking myself out from the drinking sessions seriously. They ARE CRAZY!
Chicken riceeeee! Cheap and yummy! *slurps* looking at it now makes me hungry alrdy xD
Well~~ Shall stop here. It's taking me some time to organise peektures! ):
& Special thanks to Gladys for helping me to get this!
THE POLAROID CAM THT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED (Specifically in THIS COLOUR!) xD Hees!
|
Good Good Friday!
Finally the time to update! Keep slping super duper early these days & ever since I own the iPad, I've been lazy to even switch on my PC or laptop ~.~ All my nice nice shows ended so I'm still keeping a lookout for the New Nice Shows!
Went through the peektures I took and realise I haven't been diligently uploading them -sulks- and it just kept accumulating and accumulatingggg~~ So... gonna see what's worthy of uploading today!
Grandma's Birthday dinner 10th March
The MENU for the night at the restaurant!
Frankly speaking, the food were mostly so-so. But the prawns and the black pepper pork ribs were YUMMEHHHH! (refer to below)
the prawns! & ...
It's the first time I ate pork ribs like how I eat a drumstick -__-|| Uniquely yummy!
JB Trip to Uncle's House!!
Keep going to Uncle's place nowadays, prolly cause it felt most peaceful over there and I would at least be away from computers & internet a day or 2 :)
Secretly taking foto while Cousin drives!
& he has the time to pose for me to snap a shot @_@ *yells MY SAFETY*! -kidding-
& my turn! wanted to snap the old shophouses of Msia but kinda failed cuz the iPad's really heavy to take with single hand and trying to snap the peekture at the same time -__-||
There~~ finally the scenery! :D
and we got really hungry cause I rushed out without breakfast or lunch cause I got home from drinking with colleagues till 6.30am in the morning and getting up from bed and ready to Msia at 11am. which mean I only slept for like 4-5hours? @_@ Craziness.. I'm taking myself out from the drinking sessions seriously. They ARE CRAZY!
Chicken riceeeee! Cheap and yummy! *slurps* looking at it now makes me hungry alrdy xD
Well~~ Shall stop here. It's taking me some time to organise peektures! ):
& Special thanks to Gladys for helping me to get this!
THE POLAROID CAM THT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED (Specifically in THIS COLOUR!) xD Hees!
|