I'm just another girl ❣
I'm just another girl ❣






blogskinby:SchaaAlHassan
editby: ♚ Miss Melsy ♚
Another weekend over.
Just sent Pris off to her flight to London. The feeling of going to the airport, I totally love it! Can't help feeling that I was the one going overseas instead. Ah, how nice would it be. Come to think of it, it's been ages since I last went overseas! ): Unless Malaysia counts (which doesn't, at least not to me) Sighs. I need a BREAK.

The G.G decided to drop a surprise on Pris when only Gwen and I intended to send Pris off initially then when she arrive at Itacho, the remaining G.G appears! :p Presented her the Piglet plushie along with the "First Aid Kit" I've specially prepared for her! That woman, tsk, so skinny and frail, seems like wind could easily blow her away. Glad that she was touched by the gesture and the surprises we all gave her! ;D

Accompanied her all the way till 11 plus and seeing her walk in all the way. Well, at least she is not alone. :) I guess it's kinda gonna be G.G's spirit to be there for each other. And I am really really thankful that I got to know each and every single one of them who adds colours to my life. :) That's what Friends are for.

For the past 22 years of my life, friends have always play a big part to my life. I've learn to look through people whom are worth keeping, and people who are not. For passer-bys, Im sorry. But they simply don't deserve to stay in my life,if you can't even see the importance of friendship then too bad, I'm not your keeper. If you wanna be friends,prove to me. If not, I would be just as glad to let you leave, cause you're simply not worthy of my time. Anyway, I'm used to being independent. I'll live and stay strong irregardless of what may come. Independence can be scary, especially when you've realise you have no one else to count on to absolutely and when you know you can't simply rely on someone else totally cause they have their own committments too. I'm too strong-headed,too much for my own good. But well, that's my principle and that's how I play my Game of Life. If you can't abide by the rules, then I'm afraid you are losing this game. At least, in my game.

12.41am Zomg. Time to sleep, seriously. Perhaps I need to rethink about everything. But one thing's for sure.I know who are the ones who're worth keeping ;)
|